I've had a passion with computers and technology ever since my father introduced me to computers when I was little. Technology has evolved incredibly since then. Passion became a hobby, and that hobby eventually evolved in to creating websites for others, while also attending school.
Most of my knowledge was self-taught (autodidact) while creating exciting stuff on the fly. After a while, my interest for websites expanded to the server-side of the web experience.
While I do keep up with the ever changing landscape of today's technologies, I like to define myself by my analytical and problem-solving skills, since the languages or stacks used to solve problems are just one part of the job, and tend to change over the years.
Below you can find a list of languages, technologies, methods and stacks I'm experienced with.
- Front-end websites and webapps
- Back-end RESTful APIs
- iOS App development
- Network and Server Security
- Penetration Testing
- Test driven development
- Agile & Scrum project management
- Git & GitHub project version control
- Ruby & Ruby on Rails
- C++ & Lua
- Swift 3
- HTML5, CSS3 (SASS, LESS)
- PostgreSQL, MySQL, MongoDB, MariaDB
- Electron & NW.js desktop apps
Bootstap, jQuery and learning React.js
- Nginx, ExpressJS, Apache
- LAMP, LEMP and LEPP stacks (basically everything UNIX)
- Jekyll and Liquid
You can see some of my past work and projects below. For more information check out my LinkedIn profile.
An intuitive and fast mobile webapp for Dutch students using the CUPWeb system.
An open-source NodeJS implementation of the non-public Fritz!Box API.
A complete API and bot for the popular kamergotchi app during the 2017 elections in the Netherlands.
An application to quickly display a student's or teacher's schedule for the coming week.
A popular items database website for a free game on Steam.
3D Printer BeBoPr++
Created a test environment in C++ and Python for the sale and distribution of the 3D printer controller BeBoPr++.
- CUPWeb.nl CAPTCHA circumvention allowing brute-force attacks
- SoundCloud.com unlimited API usage discovery
- Universe.com Stored XSS vulnerability
- SchoolMaster 100000+ ‘Leaked’ Student Schedules
- RegisterLeraar’s Database count PoC
- MySports sport events HD video scraper PoC
- A Wikipedia Random Game implementation: Wikibrowser Electron app
- A custom date parser for WebBridge BV’s calculation modules.
- Other projects and discoveries I cannot disclose at the moment